- A Master’s degree in Statistics, Data Science, or related fields;
- At least 4 years of professional experience in quantitative and qualitative data analysis including stakeholder analysis and SWOT analysis;
- Experience in data analysis and interpretation of relevant projects will be a plus;
- Strong knowledge of education and TVET policies, and skills development;
- Strong background in STATA, SPSS, R Statistical, and other relevant statistic tools;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Conduct data coding and data entry;
- Filter and clean the collected data;
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques;
- Ensure the analyzed results meet the studies’ objectives;
- Keep the collected data confidential;
- Work with the leader, deputy leader, and assistants to develop data collection tools;
- Report to team leader and deputy team leader.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by using contact below: