Young Development Research & Consulting Co., Ltd (YDRC), registered at Ministry of Commerce and General Department of Taxation of Cambodia in May 2014; aims to become lead of collective technical assistant, providing best services in interdisciplinary development and business consulting across multi-development sectors not limit to Agriculture, environment, infrastructure, public health, finance, education, governance, livelihood, disaster and emergency assistance, etc.
This position is perusing for upcoming proposal submission to our client. We will contact for credential assessment and pre-contract sign for join submission proposal.
- Have a Bachelor in Development Studies, Education, Economics, or other related fields;
- At least 3-year experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative surveys with multi-stakeholders, especially the enterprises and training institutions;
- Strong knowledge of education and TVET policies, and skills development;
- Knowledge of online and paper-based data collection tools;
- Good in English and fluent in the Khmer language;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral);
- Ability to control and demonstrate a qualitative and quantitative survey of large size;
- Willing to travel to provinces.
- Provide feedback on questionnaires and work plans;
- Conduct questionnaire testing and questionnaire survey;
- Ensure effective and efficient performance;
- Double-check the collected data and keep it confidential;
- Follow up with interviewed key informants if required;
- Report to field survey leader.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by using contact below: