Field Survey Leaders
Young Development Research & Consulting Co., Ltd (YDRC), registered at Ministry of Commerce and General Department of Taxation of Cambodia in May 2014; aims to become lead of collective technical assistant, providing best services in interdisciplinary development and business consulting across multi-development sectors not limit to Agriculture, environment, infrastructure, public health, finance, education, governance, livelihood, disaster and emergency assistance, etc.
This position is perusing for upcoming proposal submission to our client. We will contact for credential assessment and pre-contract sign for join submission proposal.
- A Bachelor in Social Studies, Education, Economics, or other related fields;
- At least 4-year experience in managing surveys and consultation, including surveys with sub-national authorities, enterprises, and training institutions;
- Experience in design of the questionnaire, conducting a quantitative and qualitative survey, consultations with multi-stakeholders, and empirical data collection and analysis;
- Strong knowledge of education and TVET policies, and skills development;
- Experience in leading the field survey will be a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Willing to travel to provinces.
- Provide feedback on the work plan and data collection methods;
- Conduct secondary data collection;
- Arrange consultation and interview meetings for the team;
- Assist the consultations with relevant ministries, development partners, sectoral business associations, chambers of commerce; and sectoral skills councils.
- Lead the interview with sub-national authorities, enterprises, and training institutions;
- Double-check and ensure the quality of the collected data and keep it confidential;
- Follow up with consulted and interviewed key informants if required;
- Report to team leader and deputy team leader.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by using contact below: