Senior TVET and Education Specialist
Young Development Research & Consulting Co., Ltd (YDRC), registered at Ministry of Commerce and General Department of Taxation of Cambodia in May 2014; aims to become lead of collective technical assistant, providing best services in interdisciplinary development and business consulting across multi-development sectors not limit to Agriculture, environment, infrastructure, public health, finance, education, governance, livelihood, disaster and emergency assistance, etc.
This position is perusing for upcoming proposal submission to our client. We will contact for credential assessment and pre-contract sign for join submission proposal.
- A Master's degree in Policy Studies, Development Studies, Economics, Educations, or other related fields;
- At least 9 years of professional working experience related to research works, and project management and implementation;
- At least 7 years of professional experience in the design and analysis of education and TVET policies, and skills development in Cambodia or other countries;
- Strong experience in stakeholder engagement, management and coordination, and institutional and policy framework design and analysis;
- Strong knowledge of sectoral skills development approaches, governance and financing of the skills system, dynamic skills ecosystem; and relevant policies and strategic plans;
- Previous international experiences in conducting similar studies about skills ecosystem analysis, and education and TVET policy analysis will be a plus;
- Ability to supervise and control the quality of the study with a high level of accuracy;
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data;
- Excellent English, and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manage all activities on the ground and supervise the team;
- Develop research methods, data collection tools, and work plan;
- Lead consultation with relevant ministries, development partners, and other institutions;
- Conduct spot check with the team;
- Ensure the effective and efficient performance of the team;
- Ensure high quality of collected data and reports;
- Keep the collected data confidential;
- Prepare reports and presentations.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by using contact below: