TVET Policy Specialist
Young Development Research & Consulting Co., Ltd (YDRC), registered at Ministry of Commerce and General Department of Taxation of Cambodia in May 2014; aims to become lead of collective technical assistant, providing best services in interdisciplinary development and business consulting across multi-development sectors not limit to Agriculture, environment, infrastructure, public health, finance, education, governance, livelihood, disaster and emergency assistance, etc.
This position is perusing for upcoming proposal submission to our client. We will contact for credential assessment and pre-contract sign for join submission proposal.
- A Master's degree in Policy Studies, Development Studies, Economics, Educations, Social Science, or other related fields;
- At least 8 years of professional working experience related to research works, and project management and implementation;
- At least 6 years of professional experience in the design and analysis of education and TVET policies, and skills development projects;
- Strong knowledge of sectoral skills development approaches, governance and financing of the skills system, dynamic skills ecosystem; and relevant policies and strategic plans;
- Project experiences related to building skills ecosystem analysis, institutional analysis, and development and analysis of education and TVET related policies will be a plus;
- Ability to supervise and control the quality of the study with a high level of accuracy;
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data;
- Excellent English, and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work with team leader to manage all activities on the ground and supervise the team;
- Work with team leader to develop research methods, data collection tools, and work plan;
- Co-lead consultation with ministries, development partners, and other institutions;
- Conduct spot check with the team;
- Ensure the effective and efficient performance of the team;
- Ensure high quality of collected data and reports;
- Keep the collected data confidential;
- Work with the team leader to prepare reports and presentations;
- Report to team leader.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by using contact below: